Monday 26 August 2013

New stuff on the weblog!

So, it's been a while since the last post, if you don't know it by now, I'm really bad at posting stuff on my weblog. I do try my best and I WILL post more stuff in the near future as things starting to move a bit. Right now things are rather still, summer is almost over and the dark and cold autumn is coming.


Right, autumn is nice too, but that's not the really important stuff! The most important thing, for me at least, is the new ads I've set on the blog! Please don't have an adblocker active, I don't make a lot of money and could use every little penny. I know it sounds stupid but if I get paid for having ads on my weblog I will. If you use Ad-Blocker Plus you'll have a little ad-blocker icon in the URL box, click it and turn off the blocker for this blog, I assure you, you won't be swamped by 300 pop-ups and 4 million ads. It's just Google AdSense ads, nothing fancy at all! =)


So there you have it, this is what I've been doing the last couple of hours! Since this blog is just a part of my life on the Interlinks I spend even more time at Google+. Hit the link to the right and visit my profile if you feel like it! Or, better yet, if you own an Android device, or even a Sony Xperia Z device, you should consider joining my Google+ group Sony Xperia Z User's Club.

Stay safe, have fun and remember, DON'T DENY ME MY ADS, CLICK ON THEM... GO AHEAD, I KNOW YOU WANT TO!!! Hehe! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment