Friday 9 May 2014

Back from the dead!

Hello world! This old blog has arisen from the ashes! I'm giving it another go, I'm really bad at blogging but I feel I have a need to vent some stuff from my head, and a blog might be a good way to do just that! =P

So what's going on in my life at the current moment then? Sadly the answer to that is not a hell of a lot. I'm unemployed, having a blast taking care of home and house! =D

Last week I had this urge to pick up my buring desire to actually learn a programming language again. I've been trying since like 2002 with Visual Basic and such but sadly I didn't stick to it and it sort of got archived somewhere in my mind. Now last week I caught the bug again and now I'm trying to brush up on my HTML as a starter. I'd love to be able to develop solutions for the web and applications for smartphones and so on. I doubt I'll be doing that by the end of next week but I'm going to force myself to stick with it this time, no matter how much I have to read!

If you have any idea of where to learn these things, except from what I'm already using I'd appreciate that you drop a comment or post something on my Google Plus/Facebook profile. The website I'm using right now is called W3schools Online Web Tutorials and is a really nice place for complete noobs like me to get the basics down! =D

I often trawl the Internet for cool and fun stuff and I came across this video which actually made me cry! It's about this former soldier who fought in the first gulf war and due to too many parachute jumps has been injured. Take a look at the video and let me know what you think? The key is to never give up, no matter what someone says to you! As long as you don't give up nothing is ever truly lost, even if it might be hard to see and find the road to walk! This video really motivated me to get my own ass in gear and do something about my own life. I shouldn't say I've had a bad life, but there are a lot of things I've could have done different. Take a look and prepare to be inspired! =)



Its nice to see that no matter how bad things seem there's always room for hope. It's also important that we never ever give up and trust ourselves. We can do some serious stuff if we really put our minds to it, no matter how extreme or hopeless it might seem. Take this man, he had a crippling handicap and the doctors said he wouldn't get any better. There were no yoga-instructors that would help him and when he got help from this one person things changed and they changed BIG! As far as I understand there's a documentary on the way about this man, don't know if its made already or whats going on, you'd have to look that up if you want to know more!

I for one will NEVER listen to other people's negative advice when things might seem to be a bit too much! It doesn't matter how much earth you have to move to make things change, the important thing is that you start shoveling! Once you've started things will change, no matter how long it might take!

Right, I think that is enough for a resurrection post! I won't keep you detained any longer, if there's anyone actually reading this... To me it doesn't matter if there's people out there reading my stuff, I'll keep yelling and some day someone will look up and wonder why I'm so damn loud and annoying! =D

Keep your cool, stick with it and be safe out there!

// Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment